CELESTE LOISELLE
302-44 Whiteshield Crescent South Kamloops B.C. V232J1 · 2504570176
Celesteloiselle1234@gmail.com

My goal is to become an intermediate teacher for an elementary school. It has been my lifelong dream to teach. I am pursuing my passion by attending Thompson Rivers University’s Bachelor of Education Program. I am excited to see where this journey takes me.

EXPERIENCE
JUNE 2011- OCTOBER 2012
CASHIER, PEOPLES DRUG MART
• Work the cash register
• Clean the store
• Stock and put away orders
• Keep track of stock and make orders

MAY 2015- SEPTEMBER 2015
SERVER/HOST, CORAS
• Work the cash register
• Clean the store
• Serve, and seat guests
• Organize and tray food
JUNE 2013 – CURRENT
BARTENDER, RED ROBIN
• Hostess
• Expo
• Server
• Bartender
• Certified Learning Coach
My job at Red Robin has increased over the years. I have developed more roles and responsibilities for the team I work for. I have become one the restaurants trainers, so I help coach new team members.

EDUCATION
SEPTEMBER 2008- JUNE 2013
DOGWOOD, ASHCROFT SECONDARY SCHOOL
Graduation with honors
SEPTEMBER 2013- CURRENT
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION, THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSTIY
• 90 credits in Bachelor of Arts
• English major
• Current GPA – 4.15

SKILLS
• Multitask- I can manage a busy classroom
• People Person- I connect well with colleagues, students, and parent guardians • Learning Knew things- I am always looking to learn new skills related to education
• Patient
• High energy- I am always enthusiastic

ACTIVITIES
Volunteer Work
 September 2013- Cultivating Community Leaders (20 hours)
 0ctober 2018 Desert Sands Community School (25 hours)
 September 2018 Kay Bingham Elementary (15 hours)
 March 2018 Kamloops School of Arts (40 hours)

• Certificates
 English Award – Women in Literature

Reflection

My Resume is slowly starting to grow in the direction of education. I have a lot of experience in the restaurant industry, as these kinds of jobs have helped pay for my tuition for the education program. I am grateful for my job at Red Robin as I am able to build wonderful relationships with regular customers. There are two people that I have met at Red Robin who are teachers themselves. They helped me gain some volunteer experience by letting me help out in their classrooms when needed. It was a wonderful experience that helped build my application for the teaching program at Thompson Rivers University. My job at Red Robin has taught me how to work in a fast paced environment while being able to multitask, and deal with unhappy guests at times. These are some skills that I can bring into my future classroom. I will be able to handle any complaints from students or parents with a professional attitude that will help resolve any issues. I have become a Certified Learning Coach at Red Robin, meaning that I get to train new employees. This is a lot of responsibility as our restaurant has high standards on professionalism. By taking on this role, I am able to be a teacher outside of a classroom. This part of my job allows me to use different teaching techniques to help new employees blossom in their field of work. Throughout my degree I plan on finding more opportunities to work with children that will help build up my experience for my future classroom. I am on the right track to becoming a successful and encouraging educator.